- We’re excited to offer a new online tool that provides anywhere, anytime access to your personal health records! With our new patient portal, you can manage your health, communicate with your providers and make more informed decisions about your care – 24/7 from any computer, smartphone or tablet. Just stop by our front desk and we’ll get you started.
- Review your medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with physicians and their staff via secure messaging
- View test and lab results, and read medical notes from your doctor
- Update your demographic and personal information
- Update your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc)
- Request Rx refills
- Receive email care reminders
- Request appointments
- Create proxy accounts for children or dependent adults
- SAVE TIME! No more waiting on hold to speak to staff or schedule appointments
- IT’S CONVENIENT! Anywhere anytime access lets you communicate on your time
- IT’S PRIVATE: Secure messaging ensures privacy between you and your physician
- MORE CHOICE: Gives patients a new way to communicate with their doctor
- SET & TRACK GOALS: Use the portal to track your health conditions/wellness goals and chart progress
- PATIENT CONTROLLED: YOU own your portal and all of the data within it and control who sees what
Important Notices about Patient Portal
- Before you can use the patient portal you will need login credentials, i.e. User ID and password. You will receive an email from with portal access instructions. If you do not receive an email, remember to check your Spam inbox too. Click here for an overview of this process.
- Messages are returned throughout the day. You will receive an email when a reply message is waiting for you, and you will receive emails reminding you of your appointments.
- Appointment reminders are emailed several days prior to your appointment. Because email is regarded as not very confidential, these reminders do not have the actual appointment information. You can see the details of the appointment by logging in to the patient portal.